A promotional photo of James Craven for the 2015 Ivey Awards. Photo by William Clark; note the lack of abs, flesh, and eroticization compared to the links below.
Several of the largest and most-established theatre companies in the Twin Cities holding both local and New York casting sessions. What do companies like the Ordway and the Guthrie get out of this? TimeOut-New York offers two sets of answers with the latest installments in its annual series:
- The 10 hottest chorus boys opening in Broadway musicals this spring (2016)
- The 10 hottest chorus girls opening in Broadway musicals this spring (2016)
Of course, New York City has temperatures that are a little more conducive to showing skin right now than the Twin Cities, but there’s a stark difference in the visual style (and, to some extent, dominant body types exhibited) compared to the 2015 Ivey Awards photoshoot.
Latest posts by Hanne Appelbaum (see all)
- NEWS: Minnesota Theater Awards Out, Twin Cities Theater Celebration In - August 23, 2019
- Fringe File #16: The Arts Reader Awards - August 10, 2019
- NEWS: Hot Asian Doctor Husband in Demand (Theater Mu) - August 5, 2019