Going to see Beauty and the Beast at Chanhassen Dinner Theatres? There are many delicious menu options, but here’s a selection recommended by the Twin Cities Arts Reader‘s Basil Considine:
- Appetizer: Chan Sampler (split with your friends) – comes with a hot artichoke dip, gouda cheese croquettes, coconut shrimp, and Italian meatballs.
- Entrée: Mediterranean Baked Cod – baked Atlantic cod in a savory tomato sauce with green olives, roasted red peppers, and oregano seasoning, paired with a wild rice pilaf and fresh-steamed vegetables.
- Wine Pairing: Pali “Alphabets” – a light Pinot Noir with cherry notes from Oregon’s Willamette Valley.
- Dessert: Anything on the menu, but especially the Gourmet Carrot Cake.
Latest posts by Twin Cities Arts Reader (see all)
- PHOTOS: Blue Man Group Returns (State Theatre/HTT) - February 3, 2020
- PREVIEW: Jesus Christ (Superstar) Returns (Orpheum/Hennepin Theatre Trust) - January 15, 2020
- PHOTOS: James Sewell Ballet’s Opera Moves - October 21, 2019