Going to see Beauty and the Beast at Chanhassen Dinner Theatres? There are many delicious menu options, but here’s a selection recommended by the Twin Cities Arts Reader‘s Basil Considine:
- Appetizer: Chan Sampler (split with your friends) – comes with a hot artichoke dip, gouda cheese croquettes, coconut shrimp, and Italian meatballs.
- Entrée: Mediterranean Baked Cod – baked Atlantic cod in a savory tomato sauce with green olives, roasted red peppers, and oregano seasoning, paired with a wild rice pilaf and fresh-steamed vegetables.
- Wine Pairing: Pali “Alphabets” – a light Pinot Noir with cherry notes from Oregon’s Willamette Valley.
- Dessert: Anything on the menu, but especially the Gourmet Carrot Cake.
The Twin Cities Arts Reader is an arts and lifestyles magazine whose coverage examines arts and selected activities in the state of Minnesota and across the country. It provides Minnesota's largest source of in-depth, critical theatre coverage, and reaches more than 600,000 readers per year.
Latest posts by Twin Cities Arts Reader (see all)
- NEWS: Jungle Theater Announces 2019-2020 Season - May 7, 2019
- PHOTOS: A Look at the Children’s Theatre Company’s Matilda - April 30, 2019
- FEATURE: Inside the Hennepin Theatre Trust’s 2019-2020 Theatre Season - April 4, 2019