The cast of the Guthrie’s The Real Inspector Hound, part of a double-bill with The Critic. Photo by Scott Suchman.
Looking for something to do out of the house now that the weather’s chilled back up again? Try one of these shows:
- The Critic / The Real Inspector Hound (Guthrie Theater)
These two plays are staples of the college theatre scene for good reason: they’re funny, have some important satirical things to say, and poke fun mercilessly at all sorts of theatre stereotypes. See the Guthrie give these scripts the five-star professional treatment.
- Dracula (COLLIDE – Ritz Theater)
The classic Bram Stoker novel gets the jazz dance musical treatment with 10 dancers, 2 singers, and a live band.
- Beauty and the Beast (Chanhassen Dinner Theatres)
CDT brings back the classic Broadway musical with Alan Menken’s celebrated score clothed in even more impressive costumes than before.
Latest posts by Twin Cities Arts Reader (see all)
- NEWS: Guthrie Theater to Film, Stream Virtual Christmas Carol - September 25, 2020
- NEWS: Playwrights’ Center Announces Ambitious, COVID-era Programming Expansion - September 11, 2020
- NEWS: SPCO Cancels Concerts through End of Year - August 6, 2020