Fall has just officially arrived and the Downtown Council of Minneapolis is already starting to trot out details of its winter programming. The Downtown Council announced today that the Holidazzle has moved from construction-ridden Nicollet Mall to the expanse of Loring Park. Notable changes from last year include:
- No admission fees. (Admission charges were not a seasonal hit.)
- One stop shopping. (Everything in one location, rather than dispersed.)
- More fireworks (because why not).
Holidazzle 2015 will open the day after Thanksgiving on Friday, November 27, and run through December 20 each Thursday through Sunday. Operating hours will be 5-9 pm on Thursdays and Fridays and 11 am-9 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
No late Christmas shopping is allowed.
Latest posts by Twin Cities Arts Reader (see all)
- NEWS: Guthrie Theater Announces 2019-2020 Season - March 5, 2019
- NEWS: Ordway Announces 2019-2020 Season - February 26, 2019
- NEWS: The Grammy Award Winners and Nominees (Complete List) - February 11, 2019