Fall has just officially arrived and the Downtown Council of Minneapolis is already starting to trot out details of its winter programming. The Downtown Council announced today that the Holidazzle has moved from construction-ridden Nicollet Mall to the expanse of Loring Park. Notable changes from last year include:
- No admission fees. (Admission charges were not a seasonal hit.)
- One stop shopping. (Everything in one location, rather than dispersed.)
- More fireworks (because why not).
Holidazzle 2015 will open the day after Thanksgiving on Friday, November 27, and run through December 20 each Thursday through Sunday. Operating hours will be 5-9 pm on Thursdays and Fridays and 11 am-9 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
No late Christmas shopping is allowed.
- NEWS: Hennepin Theatre Trust’s New 2021-2022 Season - January 14, 2021
- NEWS: Crooners to Reopen Jan. 28 - January 14, 2021
- NEWS: Chanhassen Dinner Theatres to Resume Concerts & Comedy Jan. 15 - January 8, 2021