Image by Pezibear.
With temperatures staying in the mid-to-high 70s, outdoor fun is the name of the game for this weekend in the Twin Cities. Here are some recommendations for activities in and outside of the sun:
- Lakeshores: Grab a puppy dog at Isles Bun and Coffee in Minneapolis and work on those glutes with a stroll around Lake Calhoun.
- Riverbanks: Take the National Park Service’s Healthy River, Healthy You self-guided walking tour of St. Paul.
- I Was Cheated of Ice Skating, Dammit: Dust off those skates and head over to the St. Louis Park Recreation Center for an open skate costing just $3.50/session.
- Roof Decks: Sip sake and enjoy some steamed buns at moto-i in Minneapolis while watching Uptown stroll by.
- Done With Sun: Watch Catch Me If You Can at the Ames Center in Burnsville.
The Twin Cities Arts Reader is an arts and lifestyles magazine whose coverage examines arts and selected activities in the state of Minnesota and across the country. It provides Minnesota's largest source of in-depth, critical theatre coverage, and reaches more than 600,000 readers per year.
Latest posts by Twin Cities Arts Reader (see all)
- Fringe File #6: The First Round of Fringe Previews, Pt. 2 - July 20, 2019
- Fringe File #5: The First Round of Fringe Previews, Pt. 1 - July 19, 2019
- PHOTOS: A look at Artistry’s Footloose - July 18, 2019