Image by Pezibear.
With temperatures staying in the mid-to-high 70s, outdoor fun is the name of the game for this weekend in the Twin Cities. Here are some recommendations for activities in and outside of the sun:
- Lakeshores: Grab a puppy dog at Isles Bun and Coffee in Minneapolis and work on those glutes with a stroll around Lake Calhoun.
- Riverbanks: Take the National Park Service’s Healthy River, Healthy You self-guided walking tour of St. Paul.
- I Was Cheated of Ice Skating, Dammit: Dust off those skates and head over to the St. Louis Park Recreation Center for an open skate costing just $3.50/session.
- Roof Decks: Sip sake and enjoy some steamed buns at moto-i in Minneapolis while watching Uptown stroll by.
- Done With Sun: Watch Catch Me If You Can at the Ames Center in Burnsville.
Latest posts by Twin Cities Arts Reader (see all)
- NEWS: Guthrie Theater to Film, Stream Virtual Christmas Carol - September 25, 2020
- NEWS: Playwrights’ Center Announces Ambitious, COVID-era Programming Expansion - September 11, 2020
- NEWS: SPCO Cancels Concerts through End of Year - August 6, 2020